Hello Brothers and Sisters,
It was a great day in worship yesterday! I preached my first sermon and we shared in communion together. It was a special time for our congregation. Thank you for being fully present in the service.
I also want to thank the cooks in the kitchen (Dan & Carl) for serving up some Texas-style BBQ. It was a blessing to see so many folks stay after the service for food and fellowship. Thank you!
Here are the reflection questions from Why I Believe in the Church (And You Should, Too).
- Does your attitude, speech, and participation in the church testify to your belief in God’s eternal purpose?
- Are there areas where God is calling you to repent so you can live in hopeful expectation about the future?
- Where are the signs and evidence of God’s Spirit at work in the church? How can you join him there?
- What is God saying to you this morning? In what way is he asking you to respond to the message?
If you missed the message yesterday, please stay tuned. We are working out some final details with launching our new website. We will be posting the audio to the site real soon, and also giving you access via iTunes so you can listen on the go. We will let you know when that is up. We appreciate your patience.
Reminder: Please pray for our youth and adult leaders as they work and minister this week with T.I.M.S. We look forward to hearing from them on Sunday about how God moved among them during the week.
I look forward to seeing you again in worship on Sunday. Until then, don’t forget that you are God’s masterpiece, his work of art. Put his work on display for others to see this week.
Grace & Peace,
* The following post was first sent as an email to all church members. If you would like to receive the weekly email from the pastor, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org