WHAT WE BELIEVE
Our beliefs at Grantham Church are based on the doctrine and core values of the Brethren in Christ. We are part of a dynamic movement of his Spirit. We have seen lives change through commitment and service.
At our church, we develop lifelong followers of Jesus who believe in these tenets:
EXPERIENCING GOD'S LOVE & GRACE
- We value the gift of salvation in Christ Jesus and the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
BELIEVING THE BIBLE
- We value the Bible as God's Word, study it together, and build our lives on its truth.
- We value heartfelt worship that is God-honoring, Spirit-directed, and life-changing.
- We value wholehearted obedience to Christ Jesus through the presence of the Holy Spirit.
BELONGING TO THE COMMUNITY OF FAITH
- We value integrity in relationships and mutual accountability in an atmosphere of grace, love and acceptance.
WITNESSING TO THE WORLD
- We value an active and loving witness for Christ to all people.
- We value serving others at their point of need, following the example of our Lord Jesus.
- We value all human life and promote forgiveness, understanding, reconciliation and non-violent resolution of conflict.
- We value uncluttered lives, which free us to love boldly, give generously, and serve joyfully.
RELYING ON GOD
- We confess our dependence on God for everything and seek to deepen our intimacy with Him by living prayerfully.